Egg membrane paper ball (my students said it looks like ping pong ball and they can toss it around.
1. Poke thru 2 holes using optical pin, one at the top and another at the bottom
2. Students chip off for a slighlty bigger hole (not too big!)
3. Remove egg content by draining it through the hoke or blowing thru it using a straw (straw need not be thru the hole, can place it just above.
4. Place egg in a beaker containing HCl. Use glass rod to ensure egg doesn’t float.
5. After 5min, discard off HCl. Place egg on petri dish. Gently tap the shell to crack it.
6. Pick up the membrane and rinse it.
7. Blow through it using straw so it inflate. Simply place the straw above the hole.
8. Roll it in talcum powder.
9. Allow it to dry.